|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, cGMP, ISO9001:2010|
|Model Number:||WF Universal Pulverizer with Dust Collector|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||60 days upon down payment and technical clarification|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||As per production plan|
|Name:||WF Universal Pulverizer With Dust Collector||Model:||WF-20B|
|Output Capacity:||40-200 Kg/hr||Power:||4 KW|
|Rotation Speed:||4500 Rpm||Inlet Size:||Less Than 10 Mm|
|Outlet Particle Size:||20-120 Mesh||Power Supply:||According To Site Condition|
Grinding Disc Type Universal Pulverizer,
120 Mesh Powder Milling Machine,
SUS316L Powder Milling Machine
Universal Pulverizer Machine with Dust Collector Pharmaceutical food 20-120 mesh powder milling machine
WF-20B Universal Pulverizer Machine with Dust Collector
1. Definition of universal pulverizer: The so-called universal pulverizer is not really omnipotent. It means that it has a wide range of applicability and wide application width.
2. Classification of universal pulverizer: There are two mainstream classification methods in the industry.
The first one is to directly define the universal pulverizer as hammer type and disc type. Air cooling, turbines, and blades are classified separately. Personally think: This classification method has lost the meaning of "omnipotent". Because, excluding the difference in tool combination, the basic production method and production process are very different.
The second type is divided into:
Grinding disc type/hexagonal rod type/needle rod type universal crusher
Hammer type/hammer type/hammerhead type universal crusher
Turbo type universal crusher
Air-cooled universal crusher
Knife type/cutter type/shear type/moving blade type universal crusher
The above five categories are suitable for selection according to the characteristics of the materials and the different effects that need to be crushed. For the specific selection, please contact our company directly to discuss the finalization.
Features of the machine
1. The whole machine is designed according to GMP standard and all made of stainless steel.
2. The machine has a simple structure, high energy, and low consumption, and is easy to clean. It is the ideal crushing equipment at present.
3. In order to meet the requirement of crushing slightly lower than normal temperature, a water-cooled jacket can be loaded [as shown in the figure below].
4. Complete sizes and specifications, not only suitable for small computers for universities, colleges and hospitals, but also large-scale assembly line equipment.
|Output capacity (kg/h)||20-150||40-200||80-400||160-800||200-1000||250-1500||350-2000||500-3000|
|Inlet particle size (mm)||＜ 10||＜ 10||＜ 12||＜ 15||＜ 18||＜ 20||＜ 25||＜ 28|
|Output particle size (mm)||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120||20-120|
|Total power (kw)||2.2||4||7.5||11||15||22||37||55|
|Main shaft speed (rpm)||6000||4500||3800||3400||3000||2800||2400||2000|
|Machine weight (Kg)||150||280||340||450||600||900||1250||1580|
Electric cabinet components
Shaft cooling joint connection