|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, cGMP, ISO9001:2010|
|Model Number:||VE Vacuum Emulsifier|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||60~90 days upon down payment and technical clarification|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||As per production plan|
|Name:||Vacuum Emulsifier||Contact Material:||SUS304/SUS316L|
|Power Supply:||AC220V 60Hz/AC380V 50Hz 3 Phase||Emulsify Speed:||0-3500 Rpm|
|Agitator:||0-40 Rpm||Capacity:||20-2000 Kg|
vacuum emulsifying mixer machine,
emulsion mixer machine
Jet Type Homogenizer VE Vacuum Emulsifying Machine Blending Mixing Homogenizing Emulsifier
VE Vacuum Emulsifier
VE Vacuum Emulsifier is composed of large vane mixer and strong cutting homogenizer for high viscosity products emulsification.
Scrapers are around vanes of mixer, which effectively collect materials sticking to tank wall for sufficient mixing of all materials. Under cutting, pressing and folding functions by reversed rotating of mixer vanes, materials continue to be mixed and flow downwards to the high shear homogenizor below.
High shear dispersion and emulsification is to distribute one phase or more to another continuous phase. These phases are mutually indissoluble in normal conditions. In the homogenizor, materials are processed in the narrow space between stator and rotor under high tangential and strong energy of cutting, centrifugal extruding, abrasion, impacting and turbulant flow produced by high speed rotor and high frequency mechanical effect. Under intensive motions, liquid phase and gas phase are evenly refined, dispersed and emulsified instantly under correct processing condition and proper amount of additives. After high frequency repeat circulation, stable quality products are yield for collect.
1. Specially designed high torque emulsifying homogenizer (exchangeable option) for materials of super high viscosity (above 50000 C.P.S).
2. Raw materials are directly flowing into the homogenizor groove by mixing pattern.
3. Processing is provided with vacuum, high pressure, heating, cooling and other conditions.
4. Emulsifying, blending and dispersion can be completed within a short period of time.
5. Slow speed peddle blending and high speed homogenzing systems are by frequency control.
6. User can select push button control or PLC touch screen control system.
7. Parts in contact with products are made of stainless steel SS316L. The whole equipment comply with GMP standards.
8. The whole process is carried out under vacuum condition to effectively avoid bubbles and ensure emulsifying effect.
9. The equipment is provided with CIP clean-in-place, user can conveniently clean the equipment with self-contained CIP cleaning system.
Hydraulic lifting top cover.
The machine has two-speed blending, high-speed homogeneity blender (Speed is 0-3500 rpm, frequency speed regulation) and low-speed scraper blender (Speed is 0-40 rpm, frequency speed regulation). Low-speed scraper scrapes tank wall and snuggle up to the bottom at low speed. Top-drive fast-cutting vortex emulsification at the bottom part of main tank.
Loading powder material by vacuum in order to prevent flying powder. The whole working procedure is proceeded under vacuum condition in order to prevent bubbles after high-speed blending and to reach requirement for sanitary and aseptic processing.
CIP cleaning is equipped in this system.
The product contact part is made from SS316L material. Inside surface is mirror finished to 300MESH.
To ensure process control stability, the vacuum pump is Germany Siemens, the button is Japan Fuji, the transducer is Japan Matsushita Electric Industries and the electro-control part is Siemens.
The machine is made completely according to GMP requirements, which is the most advanced and most perfect cream production equipment.
|Total power (kW)||5||7||10||11||12||17||19||29||42|
CIP washing ball
Rotary pump for automatic discharge from VE Vacuum Emulsifier
Festo pneumatic components