Hot Water Sterilizer Pharmaceutical Industry Equipment Heat Transfer & Water Bath
Hot Water Sterilizers are widely used for the sterilization of closed liquids such as glass bottles, plastic bottles, soft bags and masks. This series of products utilizes advanced heat transfer and water bath methods to ensure uniform temperature rise, constant temperature and temperature drop. The temperature rise and temperature gradient of the sterilization process are comprehensively controlled to meet the different requirements for sterilization, and the temperature dead angle caused by the presence of cold air during steam sterilization is eliminated. It avoids secondary pollution caused by unclean cooling water during cooling after sterilization.
The device adopts the upper and lower machine process control composed of tablet + PLC, and the powerful performance of the microcomputer is initially reflected here. During the whole work process, real-time dynamic screen display of equipment working conditions, such as pressure, temperature, time, F0 value, etc. can be displayed, integrated and recorded in various forms in real time. In the aspect of sterilization management, various parameters and temperature, pressure, time curve, sterilization product, work batch number, operator, working date, etc. are immediately outputted or saved in a file through a printer or PDF.
- Meet the new GMP standards and GB150 pressure vessel standard requirements;
- The inner chamber and the box door are made of high quality stainless steel material (316 or 304 can be customized according to the user). The jacket is made of high quality container steel. The surface of the main body is polished after polishing to meet the requirements of mirror finish. The internal arc angle design is easy to clean without dead angle. ;
- The outer surface of the main body is covered with aluminum silicate insulation material, and the outer 304 stainless steel plate is used as a heat preservation cover, and the surface temperature does not exceed 50 ° C;
- The sterilizer sealing door structure can be made according to the special needs of users, and the horizontal sliding door structure is adopted;
- Independent internal circulation and external circulation heating system, the inner circulation is the sterilization medium passage, which is mainly composed of three parts: circulating pump, plate heat exchanger and internal sprinkler; external circulation is external “heating” and “cooling” The energy channel is composed of various special valves and pumps combined with plate heat exchangers;
- Zhilin umbrella spray device: large flow, wide angle, can spray high temperature circulating water to each corner of the sterilized articles and cavity very uniformly, without any blockage and retention, no dead angle The temperature uniformity is effectively ensured.
- Patented compressed air sealing technology to ensure that the vacuum leak rate of the sterilizer meets the relevant standards;
- Double door comes with sealed interlock function (double sterilizer only), avoiding simultaneous opening to ensure effective isolation between clean area and non-clean area;
- Standard pressure vessel safety interlocking device that meets the requirements of the State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision does not raise or raise the pressure of the sterilization chamber when the door is not closed and is not sealed; when the pressure in the sterilization chamber is not completely released, the sealing door cannot be sealed. Open
- Preset program: 3 standard sterilization procedures (water bath sterilization, water bath & vacuum leak detection, water bath & color water leak detection), 1 user-defined program (can be expanded according to user needs);
- Standard micro-online real-time printing system, which can print key information such as temperature, pressure and F0 in the sterilization process in real time;
- Optional rapid temperature rise and rapid cooling system, in the process of heating and cooling, a separate steam injection and cooling water mixing system is set for the temperature inside the sterilization chamber, and the circulating materials in the sterilization chamber are mixed to heat up and cool down;
- Optional remote central monitoring system for all sterilizers in the remote monitoring room (except for door operations);
- Optional pure water conductivity online monitoring system and circulating water online real-time flow detection system;
- Optional analog measuring sensor detects system utility energy (steam, compressed air, cooling water, circulating water), and all energy information is directly displayed to the main control system operation interface
|Design pressure (Chamber)
|Maximum working pressure (Chamber)
|Maximum working temperature (Chamber)
|Minimum operating temperature (Chamber)