|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, cGMP, ISO9001:2010|
|Model Number:||Triple rotary|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Ply wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||60~90 days upon down payment and technical clarification|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||As per production plan|
|Name:||Triple Rotary Tablet Press Machine||Material:||SUS304/SUS316L|
|Power Supply:||AC220V/380V 3P||Power:||4-15 KW|
|Stations:||15-73 Sets||Max Main Pressure:||80-150 KN|
|Filling Depth:||15-33 Mm||Rotary Speed:||18-30 Rpm|
rotary tablet press machine,
automatic pill press machine
Triple Rotary Tablet Press Machine
This machine is a three rotary, continuous tablet press machine that compresses granular materials into round, oval, square shape tablets, lettering, single/two/three-color tablets. It is mainly used for pharmaceutical tablet production, and also applicable for chemical, food, electronics and other industrial applications.
The machine is a three-outlet design. It can be designed for the production of three-color tablets, which will have three materials feeders and one tablet outlet.
1. The tablet compression working station is completely closed by a stainless steel cover. The turret is made of stainless steel, whose surface is mirror polished, meets the GMP requirements.
2. The glass see-through cover is for clear observation of the tablet compression process. The side panels can be fully open for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
3. Easy access to all controls and operating parts.
4. Use frequency control for speed by an inverter. The machine design guarantees operator safety, operation accuracy, and smooth performance.
5. Equipped with overload protection. The system can automatically stop when pressure overload.
6. First in the market to trial the semi-automatic lubricating system. On the turret top has plexiglass cover for dustproof.
7. The transmission system is at the bottom of the machine, which is separated from compression turret. It is a safety design and will prevent cross-contamination. The transmission part is immersed in the oil pool to dissipate heat easily and prolong service life.
8. Equipped with a powder suction device, which can absorb the dust in the compression chamber.
|Turret RPM [rpm]||25/30/30||18/20/25||20|
|Max output [tab/h]||202500/351000/394200||87480/126000/229500||36000/60000|
|Main pressure [KN]||80||120/120/100||150/100-200|
|Max tablet diameter [mm]||Ø20/12/11||Ø45/36/20||Ø60/20-30|
|Max filling depth [mm]||18/15/15||18-33||15|
|Motor power [kW]||7.5||15/15/11||4|